COVID-19 Information and Updates
New Morning Youth & Family Services is dedicated to helping our clients, guests, and staff stay healthy during these uncertain times. We have implemented safety measures to help everyone reduce exposure to COVID-19.
- We have started Tele-Health appointments which allow our clients to continue meeting with their therapists or caseworkers by logging into Zoom or Teams for appointments.
- We have placed masks and hand sanitizer throughout our offices.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting protocols in all rooms of our facilities to include sanitizing all surfaces at least twice a day, soaking all therapy toys in a disinfecting solution after each use, and giving children new, unopened toys to use in session then take home.
- We have added a check in station where clients and guests are asked to use hand sanitizer, take a mask if they do not already have one and fill out a Health Screening Form.
- We ask our clients and guests to please communicate with their therapist or administrative staff when they are not feeling well. We are more than happy to reschedule appointments or offer a tele-health appointment.
Everyone here at New Morning Youth & Family Services care about the physical and emotional health of our clients and guests. Reach out to us if we can support you and your family remain safe and heathy.