Addictive Behavior and Recovery
New Morning employs addictive recovery specialists to support individuals and families who struggle with substance use. New Morning’s specialists often times can provide these services at schools, homes, and in our offices.
- New Morning Youth & Family Services is excited to provide treatment options in our county to adolescents ages 12 to 18 with Alcohol & Drug issues.
- Do you know an adolescent that’s struggling with drug or alcohol use including tobacco, vaping devices, cannabis, moly, paint and aerosol (huffing), cocaine, LSD, meth, opioids, or GHB?
- This is outpatient treatment.
- Groups are being conducted by Zoom but may include some outside community treatment.
- Several funding sources available.
Keep up with the latest at New Morning. Sign up for our e-Newsletter today!